Interfides as an employer
We are always looking for motivated staff
As our company continues to grow, we are always on the look-out for apprentices, tax experts and tax advisors.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation packages
- Centrally located workplace near the subway
- Flex-time arrangements
- Direct responsibility
- Interesting field of work, since we work exclusively with corporate clients
You can also look forward to a modern workplace and a young, dynamic and friendly team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training at Interfides
Usually, the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions tax advisors is that they prepare tax returns – which is true, of course, but they do much more than that! Today, Germany has approximately 80,000 tax advisors who act as points of contact for private individuals and companies on all tax-related issues – in that way, they advise clients at all stages of their lives.
These are the responsibilities that await you in the tax advisory profession:
- Support clients from virtually all professions with issues related to their business
- Look after financial accounting with on-going business analysis activities, and prepare the annual financial statements of the companies
- Advise clients with regard to personal wealth management issues
- Prepare balance sheets and look after the client’s payroll accounting
What does this profession offer?
- Lots of variety
- The ability to work with many different people
- Excellent long-term perspectives
- Great career opportunities
- Flexibility and an opportunity to work independently
- Good earnings potential
- Working in a modern IT environment
Tax advisors enjoy a wealth of career opportunities. Changes to laws and new regulations mean that tax advisors must continually educate themselves, hence this is not a profession that allows you to ‘rest on your laurels’. In addition, the profession of tax advisor offers a great future, since taxes will always be an important issue and the tax system continues to expand. Find out more at www.rock-deine-zukunft.de!