From construction-based withholding tax, to reverse-charge regulations, tax law contains a number of special regulations for building contractors.
Arrange a meeting today
Since we serve a large number of companies in the construction industry, we are familiar with the tax requirements of the industry.
Here, among other things, we can advise you on the following topics:
- Construction-based withholding tax and notice of non-liability (for tax)
- Reverse charge and form USt-1 TG
- Invoicing to your customers: “with or without VAT?”
- Receipt of invoices from subcontractors: “with or without VAT?”
For foreign companies we also check
- whether the construction project founds a permanent establishment in Germany, and
- whether the construction project in Germany gives rise to turnover tax obligations.
In cooperation with our law firm, interfides Huber-Sierk Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, we can also offer advice on issues such as liability risks in subcontracting and minimum wages.